Sunday, December 2, 2012

NEW WEEKLY THING: Something Great Sunday

Okay so, every Sunday I'm going to make a list of my favorite pop culture/media things from the previous week. It's going to be called Something Great Sunday and it's only going to be a list of 10 things that are GREAT. So, without further ado...




1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' song Thrift Shop feat. Wanz - Yes, yes, we all know I am obsessed with this song. But I heard it a lot of times this week and I got a lot more people into it so it gets to be mentioned again!


2. The fact that my friend Kitty loves Lana Del Rey now - Because everyone should love Lana Del Rey. EVERYONE.


3. Pokemon TCG - Even though I still haven't won a match 'cause I suck.


4. Yeasayer's Fragrant World - I listened to it again and it's gradually gotten much better, I think.


5. The Girls season 2 trailer - AAAAAHHHHH!!!! January 13th cannot come soon enough!

Source: Wikipedia

6. Watching Juno with someone who's never seen it before - Me and my friends Maddie, Swathi, Hannah, and Janie all watched it, and Maddie had never seen it before. It was great!

7. The Star Trek Into Darkness synopsis - Even though it's super vague, it's still a synopsis!

Source: Wikipedia

8. Inglourious Basterds - I saw it for the first time on Friday night! Our campus theater was showing it as a special midnight movie and it was really fun because all of the film committee hung out in the theater and had a little party first. The movie was totally incredible.

9. The fact that Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart will be in the X-Men: First Class sequel - AAAAAHHHHHH

10. My future comic which I am still working on - Even though I "won" NaNoWriMo, that thing still needs a lot of work and a lot more words, so I'm still working on it! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment