Thursday, November 22, 2012

An Introduction

Look, God knows there's absolutely no need for another blog on this here world-wide-web. That's the thing about said www, though; basically everything online is entirely unnecessary. I'm inclined to think that there is probably someone somewhere who would enjoy reading my ravings about things that I like to watch/read/listen to. And I think my friends would likely appreciate me chewing off someone else's ear about movies and comics for a while.
So, allow me to welcome you to my little corner of the Internet! I hope you enjoy reading my opinions on random aspects of culture. Even if you don't, I'm going to be writing it.
This whole introduction is a little pointless and self-indulgent so why don't we just jump right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment